Happily ever after!!

I am blessed with a boon...
Making me go over the moon...
All I ever wanted is you...
And here, I stand, without any clue...
Ah! You are my dance partner...
Oh please don’t banter...
Your voice sends shivers down my spine...
I just hope, that’s what happens to you when you hear mine...
But God! Your voice so husky...
I just wish you are my Darcy!!
You are so close to me...
Please, Don’t do this to me...
I lose all my senses with you around...
And here, you are twirling me round...
Ah! So you noticed the Goosebumps I am having...
It’s something that I get when you look at me...
I can feel the butterflies in my stomach...
They are so excited, and they are flying happily in there!!!
But don’t you feel, that we are destined to be together?
And here I gather,
All my courage and say to you,
“This ain’t a ball... Nor you are my Darcy...
I know this is all ‘Farzi’
But don’t dreams come true??
Can’t this be true??”
I can read the confusion all over your face...
And you stare I my face...
Trying to comprehend...
I stare into your chocolate brown orbs...
Trying to read their emotions...
After an unsuccessful attempt, I succeed...
When confusion in them turns into happiness...
Yes!!!
I can see the happiness spreading all over your face...
And then, I shiver at your touch on my waist...
As you pull me closer...
Closing the gap between us!!
I feel such bliss...
As you pull me into a kiss...
And then, we lived...
Happily ever after!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The File...

Just Because

Toxic love