Crush???

Crush???


 

She asked me about my crush...
Which made me severely blush...

Why was I in such a rush...
To say about my crush...

But, to her question I denied...
While I wondered if I lied...

Are you still my crush???
Don't say it in a rush...

Take your own time...
And tell me, it's all fine...

You WERE my crush always...
This is what my heart says...

But, from that word...WERE...
What can I infer???

I know,
You still didn't get me right...
Am I right???

You think I forgot you...
I can forget all but you???

"Without you I am nothing...
With you I am something...
Together we are everything..."

This exactly implies us...
And without making anymore fuss...

Let me tell you...
I love you...

That is why...
Yes! That is why...

You WERE my crush...
Because now...
You ARE my life...

Thank you for spending your time on my work...
Hope you liked it...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The File...

Just Because

Toxic love