Forgive...



Forgive???

I am unable to help it....
I don't want to....
Listen to you...
But...I can't help it...
And you know it...
That your voice...
Leaves me with no choice....
God...its so husky....
That I just can't do anything....
But sink into the depth of your voice....
Why the hell....
Whenever I want to tell....
That I don't want to see your face...
Makes me fell that in this race....
Of my feelings....
The dealings....
Between love and hatred....
Those feelings...
Which cannot be read...
Have somewhere...
Left my original feelings....
Into a world....of some unknown emotions....
Even now...
When I want to...
Leave you...
And just go away...
You are still having a way....
Into my heart....and mind....
I know you are sorry....
For what you have done....
But this is not the only one...
I know...
That you know....
That you have a path...
Right into my heart ...
That is why....always....
My heart says....
To forgive you....
But this time...
Well....
This time....
I don't what to do...
Should I forgive you???

Thank you for reading... Hope you liked it....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The File...

Just Because

Toxic love