My Dream...

My Dream...

Not long ago, I saw a dream...
I remember, he was in cream...

All around it looked like a wedding hall...
Yes! My weeding for which I was not ready at all...

My mom came and said me to get ready fast...
But it was too hard for me to forget the past...

The past about which I never shared...
It was about the one whom I really cared...

It was around two years before, I met him...
And from then it was hard for me to forget him...

We worked together for a project...
Later when I proposed...
It was not hard for him to reject...

And today is my marriage...
With someone whom I don't know...
I really don't know how to manage...

I know the pain of being rejected...
I don't want my family to feel dejected...

And hence...

I am going to be bonded in a wedlock...
But before that I wanted to talk...

That is when I tried to meet him...
And tell him how I am going to treat him...

May be as a friend...
But never as a husband...

I got the shock of my life...
When I went to meet my to-be-partner of this life...

He...Yes he...!!!

He was the one I ever loved...
And can ever love...

I was on cloud nine...
And I forgot to see time...

I closed my eyes and thanked the God...
For whatever today I've got...

The suddenly, I woke up with a start...
And understood, there is another day to start...

But, I remember, in my dream...
He was in cream...

Thanks for reading....hope you liked it....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The File...

Just Because

Toxic love